Follow me on Facebook!! Droste's Classroom
How can I get the best grade possible?
- Study. Every night ... at least 10-15 minutes. (Need it or not)
- Prepare for quizzes. When you walk in the door today, you should be "solid" on what we covered yesterday. If you are, you're ready for any mini-quiz I might have for you.
- Do your classwork. On time and complete, every time.
- Ask questions. If you don't understand a concept, talk to me. I'm available before school, after school, during Excel, and even during lunch if necessary.
- Keep trying. Everyone has assignments, concepts, tests, or even UNITS that they struggle with. If you do poorly on something, don't give up